When an organization finds itself in financial difficulties, or suffering under the pressure of paying back its loans, it does not mean that it is time to shut down the business operation.
Segment Y G Business Development Ltd has much experience in the field and especially with regard to core management and financial management.
A business facing challenges can free itself from these threats using an appropriate recuperation plan, and eventually get back on the path toward success.
The topics reviewed in the business recuperation process are as followed:
1. Building a recuperation plan for the organization/business operation.
2. Handling credit agreements with the bank.
3. Forming an agreement with providers/external lenders.
4. Forming an agreement with institutions (as needed).
5. Close control and counseling in the effort to apply the recuperation plan.