The Israeli banking system is currently going through significant constitutional change, which will soon require adjustments in the interaction between banks and customers when dealing with credit.
These changes require us, the users of bank services, to fully understand both the technical language and the environment of the bank, before we take on any type of credit commitment.
Only a few of us know just how to correctly negotiate in order to get our full rights in the banking system. In order to properly communicate with any banking establishment, one must first understand the job of the institution and the way it works – to put it simply: the boundaries of what is right and what is wrong in the client-bank interaction.
Segment Y G Business Development Ltd has acquired extensive experience in guiding organizations, companies, businesses and entrepreneurs in optimizing bank credit arrangements. In our experience, choosing the appropriate credit structure is not based solely on the type of credit, but also, and more importantly, on the types of security needed for that credit.
The banking assistance offered by Segment Y G Business Development Ltd
consists of the following:
1. Planning and adjusting the credit line according to the organization’s activity.
2. Planning and adjusting the security required for the credit line.
3. Monitoring bank commissions and interest through credit management.
4. Identifying and assigning the proper out-sourced/non-bank credit lines.
5. Accessing funding from new bank lines.
6. Accessing funding sources from different foundations.